My Shopping List
Brie, Ham and Spinach Pizza
Courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 15 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 3/4 c. julienned red onion
+ 1/2 tsp. chopped garlic
+ 2 tsp. olive oil, divided
+ 1 pre-baked pizza crust (12")
+ 1/2 c. pizza sauce
+ 1 c. (4 oz.) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
+ 4 oz. Brie, sliced 1/4-in. thick
+ 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
+ 3 oz. ham, diced 1/4-in. thick
+ 12 to 15 fresh spinach leaves, stems removed
What to do:
1. Preheat the oven to 475°F.
2. Toss the red onion and garlic with 1 tsp. of olive oil; roast until soft for 5 min. Cool.
3. Place the pizza crust on a pizza pan or a large baking sheet. Spread the sauce on the pizza crust. Sprinkle the mozzarella over the sauce. Arrange the ham on top of the mozzarella.
4. Sprinkle the cooled red onion mixture on top of the ham. Arrange the Brie on top, and sprinkle with the cumin.
5. Toss the spinach with the remaining 1 tsp. of olive oil to coat lightly; arrange on top of the pizza. Bake for 8 to 10 min. or until the crust is lightly browned.